Friday, January 21, 2011

Mais Cor

have i earned it.

Tipong if you can't handle the pressure you can leave nyahaha.
The more realistic outlook is actually you're going to the Batizado not to prove anything. You're there to learn, to experience. After all that's what you're paying for, right?
I'm pushing myself in all the wrong directions. I realized that if I chill enjoy and focus on actually learning something, I might even be able to apply it. I'm at the mindset that... di lalayo ang capoeira sa akin.
And I think belt or no belt.. it's just THERE.
It's set in na di sha aalis. It's the attitude, the outlook in life, the philosophy you're living, the learning and the comings and goings.
Whatever I do it's probably a capoeira moment.
I attribute things to capoeira, it's more permanent than a tattoo kasi it's burned into a mindset I'm living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment