Monday, September 20, 2010

M.-Andorinha shares.

Brainju digests.

A team is only as strong as it's weakest link. Even [the village idiot] will take one for the team, so you won't turn that person away because he'll take it and will keep coming back for more.

On the other hand, do you really need the team if the axe in the roda makes us one group... sharing one game. If the axe is good, you wouldn't care if one is Angola, Regional, Senzala, Contemporanea because we're all playing one game and the axe unites us.

"I am here, I will stay. I may not be the best of them, but I am still here. And that's the important thing."

The day will come when we all have to decide our paths... to be a player, an acrobat, a teacher. That day I think is still far along, but each day we take another step ... it becomes closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment